4/21/08

The Randy Foye Foundation

It is with pride and excitement that I announce the launch of my charitable foundation.

The Randy Foye Foundation serves to improve the quality of life in my hometown of Newark, NJ by raising money to fund specific projects throughout the city with a focus on the children.

We have a talented team of dedicated individuals who are working constantly to ensure that the Foundation operates with class and professionalism as we seek to achieve our mission. Your support is just as important.
I hope you will join us in our efforts. Our first event is the "Night for Newark" black-tie gala to be held August 2nd, 2008, at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center in Newark. We invite you to be a part of this special inaugural event in one of many ways: purchasing tickets or tables and attending the dinner; placing an ad in our program journal; or becoming a sponsor at any level.

I am thankful for the opportunity to serve a community that helped raise me. I am truly excited about the opportunities that the Foundation can bring to Newark, and our team is happy to be a component of Newark's continued rebirth. I look forward to working with you to make the dreams of the Foundation a success!

Sincerely,

Randy Foye

No comments: