6/27/09

2009 Hoop Group HBC Metro Summer Showcase Day One Rundown

Tariq Carey '12, Newark Eastside (NJ): SMU, St. Joseph's, and Siena
Offers: "No, not as of yet, but I believe by the end of the summer I may have offers."
Favorites: "I like all three schools [and] . . . I just want to leave my options open."
Note- Carey, who listed Wake Forest as his dream school, informed me that he "took an unofficial [visit] to SMU" about a week ago when he was in Texas for a camp, adding that "it was really nice."


Aaron Bodie '12, Newark Eastside (NJ): Bodie said he thought some colleges were showing some interest, but he wasn't sure, as his father handles all of that
Offers: n/a
Favorites: n/a
Note- Bodie, who used the word "aggressive" to sum up his game, listed Wake Forest as his dream school, just like teammate Tariq Carey did.

No comments: